This page includes the BIB PICK-UP infos from 2020. We’ll update this page later.
You can pick-up your bib number in the opening hours of the Race center:
- Friday, 9 October, between 12:00-18:00
- Saturday, 10 October, between 07:00-8:30
Stand at any table that frees up.
To pick up your bib number, you must have:
- your registration confirmation with you (either printed or the confirmation email on your phone)
- and your Health Declaration Form signed and filled in with all your data. You can download the form from HERE.
Should you miss any of the above, we will not be able to give your bib number.
If you don’t have the confirmation email with you, please find the ’Replacing lost registration confirmation’ table. Please show your valid, unexpired photo ID document to our colleague, who will issue a card for you with which you will be able to pick up your bib number. Please note that this option is only for collecting your own bib.
To collect the bib number of another runner, you must show:
- his/her registration confirmation email
- and his/her Health Declaration Form, signed and filled in with all the required data.
Relay runners get two kinds of bibs:
- An INDIVIDUAL BIB: this bib includes the team bib number and the index number of the team member
- this bib must be clearly visible at all times during the race, worn on the front.
- If the first team member participates in the individual half marathon race in addition to the relay race, wearing this bib is not necessary.
- A RELAY BIB: this bib includes the team bib number and the fact that it is a relay race bib.
- This bib has the timing chip on it.
- This bib has to be handed over to the next runner
- This bib has to be worn by the actual runner on the back – with the help of a bib holding belt that runners get when picking up their bib.
- This bib contains all the necessary information regarding the relay exchange stations and the relay race
Don’t you know your bib number? Find it next to your name here, at the start list.