All what you have to know about BIB pick-up
It is very important to read not only the information about the BIB pick-up, but also the section on proof the conditions of participation due to the pandemic situation. Now this procedure is the part of the process as the consequence of the legal requirements.
You must have your registration confirmation with you to pick up your bib, either printed or the email on your phone. To collect the bib of another runner you must show his/her registration confirmation email. Stand at any table that frees up.
The location of the 2023 event is under discussion!
Event information for 2022 is currently available.
BIB PICK-UP – Location and dates
We will announce it later. Arount end of August 2023.
Address of the race center
Pázmány Péter sétány, Budapest, 1117 – in front of the Eötvös Lóránd University (ELTE) Lágymányosi Campus – MAP HERE!
Info for Relays
Relay runners get two kinds of bibs:
- An INDIVIDUAL BIB
- This bib includes the team bib number and the index number of the team member
- This bib must be clearly visible at all times during the race, worn on the front.
- If the first team member participates in the individual half marathon race in addition to the relay race, wearing this bib is not necessary.
- A RELAY BIB
- This bib includes the team bib number and the fact that it is a relay race bib.
- This bib has the timing chip on it.
- This bib has to be handed over to the next runner.
- This bib has to be worn by the actual runner on the back – with the help of a bib holding belt that runners get when picking up their bib.
- This bib contains all the necessary information regarding the relay exchange stations and the relay race
- In the case of the Relays, the BIB will only can be picked up, if the transferee can prove the protection of all members of the team based on the above. A photocopy of the team members’ security and identity documents is suitable for this.
- If you would like to take over the BIB of one of your Friend, please bring the copies of his documents.
Online registration is possible at the latest until midnight on October 10 2023.
If you haven’t registered yet, you can do so by clicking here!